Union and West End Cemetery

The Union and West End Cemetery is located in center city Allentown. The main entrance is on 10th Street at 10th and Chew Streets. The cemetery is mantained by a dedicated group of volunteers. Ten board members (also volunteers) serve the cemetery association and manage the finances, make application for grants, solicit donations and participate in the maintenance of the cemetery.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

 

A New Look For The Blog

The Union and West End Cemetery blog has a new look! It was not necessarily by design, however. I was attempting to create some enhancements to the blog and in the process, lost all the changes I had previously made to customize the look of the blog. I could not recover the original changes. So...I began anew. Since I could not remember all the different aspects of the previous changes, I had to guess at what it looked like before I goofed. I came close, but none the less the blog has a new look and feel about it. But, I like it. I eliminated the cemetery logo which had a stark white background and always seemed out of place anyway. I altered some of the color schemes in favor of a more simplified version. I then added a new photograph of yours truly, taken this very evening. As I stated, I like the changes and I hope you do too.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Contact Everette

e-mail address



View My Stats

 

America Supports You

 

Support World AIDS Day

 

The National Breast Cancer Foundation